[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” use_custom_gutter=”off” custom_padding=”1px|||” allow_player_pause=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” make_equal=”off” parallax_1=”off” parallax_method_1=”off”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text background_layout=”light” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” custom_padding=”1px|||” _builder_version=”3.0.106″]
Entrepreneur, what can I say? You’re really good at what you do. In fact, working with your clients is your delight and joy, and heck, you are pretty good at it, right? You sometimes amaze yourself at how lucky you are to have a few clients now and then. And you secretly wonder how some people seem to have lots of clients, and have an easier time than most at building a good business.
I think that one of the keys to lasting success is participating in a good Sales Training. Unless you are with a business that provides training regularly, most new and seasoned entrepreneurs have never had training that provided solid content, coaching, direction and support to impact your ability to make consistent sales.
Here are 10 common reasons why you would benefit from Sales Training:
- You get more “no’s than “yes’s”
- Call reluctance is something you experience often.
- You’re afraid to ask for the sale.
- Don’t know how to conduct a sales conversation.
- You’re not clear about what you are actually selling.
- You don’t have clear responses to prospect’s objections and concerns.
- Your prices are not firm, and you always discount your prices.
- The value you provide is unclear and ill-defined.
- You are shy and afraid to ask for money.
- You’ve never been properly trained in the art of selling.
Does this sound like you? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Most people start out this way. Sales Training has always been a cornerstone of my growth and development, and I love helping my clients get more clients, make more money, and develop their skill at sales. Sales is service, and unless that transaction takes place, the exchange of money for services, you are unable to make a real difference with your clients.
But what if it were possible? What if it was easy? What if you were able to learn the secrets of successful sales professionals….aka entrepreneurs?
I’m here to say to you…”Yes, you can get clients everywhere!”