Get Clients Everywhere Presents…
Savvy Speaker Essentials:
Developing Your Professional Speaker Materials
The Capital Grille, Dunwoody, GA[/text_block]
I INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME FOR A LIVE TRAINING EVENT YOU WILL NOT FORGET!
- You are now ready to share your expertise with the world!
- You are excited to add more speaking gigs to your business-building strategy, and gain greater exposure.
- You want to be considered and booked as a Professional Speaker, yet you don’t have materials that most organizations require for consideration.
- You fumble around, feel stressed, piece together information, add a band-aid or two, and you wonder if it’s really worth the trouble.
Yes! Being a prepared and professional speaker is well worth it. Let me make it easy for you.
Marie Fratoni, Speaker, Business Coach, Master Networker
Get direct access to one of today’s most successful and dynamic speakers
Over the last 30 years, I’ve worked with countless speakers, consultants, and business coaches like you. I have trained speakers and professional presenters, sales professionals, and corporate leaders around the country. I once worked with the top Speaker Training Organization in the U.S. and trained countless people in Fortune Companies. I’ve been “booking” speakers for many years.
I love your passion and excitement! It is infectious and enthusiastic! But along with that enthusiasm is a concern: You don’t have professional support materials to get you those gigs, capture your audience, and create an easy way to stay connected. I can help you, and I can make it easy for you.[/text_block]
Participants in this powerful workshop will learn:
- How Speaking can grow your business and build your reputation.
- What organizations and associations require from you in order to be considered and selected.
- Essential elements for designing a “gig-getting” Speaker Sheet.
- Design a simple follow -up tool that will expand your marketing list and provide new ways to remain connected.
- See examples of what others are doing to get more Speaking Gigs.
- Have fun. Make new friends. Leave empowered with committed next action steps.
Workshop Fee: Includes, Networking, Program and Continental Breakfast
Register by Monday, December 11th
NEW WPDN Members Only ~ Complimentary Registration!
Your WPDN Membership includes one complimentary workshop. New members only, register below FREE!
We value your privacy and would never spam you