Being a Speaker may have started as a fleeting thought – a “whisper”. Well, someday has arrived, and you’re ready to launch yourself as a Professional Speaker or Workshop Presenter.
I INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME FOR A LIVE TRAINING
Who Should Attend: Coaches, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and new Speakers who want to get more speaking gigs, and design polished professional speaking support tools.
This training is for you if…
- You are now ready to share your expertise with the world!
- You are excited to add more speaking gigs to your business-building strategy, and gain greater exposure.
- You want to be considered and booked as a Professional Speaker, yet you don’t have materials that most organizations require for consideration.
- You fumble around, feel stressed, piece together information, add a band-aid or two, and you wonder if it’s really worth the trouble.
Yes! Being a prepared and professional speaker is well worth it.
Over the last 30 years, I’ve worked with countless speakers, consultants, and business coaches like you. I have trained speakers and professional presenters, sales professionals, and corporate leaders around the country. I once worked with the top Speaker Training Organization in the U.S. and trained countless people in Fortune Companies. I’ve been “booking” speakers for many years.
Let me make it easy for you.
Participants in this powerful workshop will learn:
- How Speaking can grow your business and build your reputation.
- What organizations and associations require from you in order to be considered and selected.
- Essential elements for designing a “gig-getting” Speaker Sheet.
- Design a simple follow -up tool that will expand your marketing list and provide new ways to remain connected.
- See examples of what others are doing to get more Speaking Gigs.
- Have fun. Make new friends. Leave empowered with committed next action steps.
SAVVY SPEAKER ESSENTIALS
Developing Your Professional Speaker Materials
Workshop Fee Includes: Networking, Program and Snacks
DATE: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
5555 Oakbrook Pkwy Suite 540
Norcross, GA 30093
Register Now: $147
WPDN MEMBERS: $97
As the CEO of Get Clients Everywhere, Marie Fratoni works globally to help professionals build solid, long-term, successful businesses. She coaches business owners and professionals to become savvy, social, and successful through cultivating professional relationships that are both fulfilling and profitable. She provides sound business building strategies, coaching, and growth-filled seminars that are fun, dynamic and valuable.
As a community leader, Marie makes a difference! She is a staunch advocate for women in business, founding and leading several professional groups throughout the years designed to up-level the careers of women including the Women’s Professional Development Network (WPDN) in Atlanta.
Her strong community involvement in charitable causes and organizations has placed her into the Who’s Who of Women in Business and the Who’s Who of International Business. Marie is a Registered Corporate Coach, RCC, popular speaker, and she truly enjoys helping business owners double or triple their income.