Who We Are:
WPDN is an organization comprised of entrepreneurs and corporate professional women committed to learning, growing, and thriving in business and in their communities. The group was founded in 2010 by Marie Fratoni, CEO of Get Clients Everywhere.
The WPDN provides an environment to collaborate, inspire, promote and support one another through monthly networking events, educational programs, and online communities which foster the growth and development of the professional woman.
Our Core Values:
- Personal and professional growth.
- Having fun and enjoying the company of of our members.
- Expressing our joy and passion about our businesses, jobs, and careers.
- Creating an open environment for sharing challenges, ideas, best practices, and triumphs.
- Engaging our membership and creating value for participating.
- Supporting and giving back to the community.
Learn More about WPDN & Member Benefits
Member Benefits:This list is ever-changing because we welcome your suggestions and great ideas!
- Membership in a vital, engaged community.
- Special Member pricing for WPDN and Get Clients Everywhere Events.
- Access to special “Member’s Only” events
- One $47 workshop (4 / year)
- 4 Additional WPDN Events – in 4 different geographic areas (1/qtr)
- Online Networking Events with out of State Compatible Communities
- One annual complimentary 30- minute “Cash Infusion” Session with Marie, helping you to generate cash flow.
- Complimentary Share Your Shine Interviewvia Zoom with Marie to use for marketing purposes.
- Access to the private WPDN Members Group Facebookpage, where you can post, share, and be known in the community.
- Brand enhancement and visibility building by sharing relevant posts on the WPDN Facebook Group.
- Members Only – Elite Leaders Retreat
- Member Spotlight in the monthly Get Clients Everywhere Newsletter, “Connect”.
- Members who register as a new LegalShield client will receive a gift card. Gift card values range from $10 – $25 based on the plan purchased. (mfratoni.wearelegalshield.com).
- Annual Awards and Recognition Committee.
- Bring in 3 New Members = One complimentary WPDN Luncheon.
- Community Service Project (Dress for Success)
- Formation of the WPDN Scholarship Committee for Women Entrepreneurs.
- WPDN Luncheon Speaker – $150 Fee, 30-40 min., table, online marketing, offer
- Referral Fees: $150 for Expert Speaker Sponsorship, and $50 for Luncheon Sponsor.
- Learning opportunities from experienced speakers who speak to relevant issues.
- Added exposure as a professional speaker
- Resource table at events for your business cards, fliers, or product samples.
- Opportunities to gain access to other women business owners and their communities/tribes.
- Dynamic networking and relationship building opportunities through WPDN events.
- Leadership development opportunities through volunteering and assisting at the WPDN luncheons.
- Volunteer for skill-building, acknowledgement, and connections.
- Door Prizes – 2 / month
- Membership Drive – Initiative, Contest, Prizes.
- Spontaneous fun events, bonuses, and surprises!
Annual Membership fee is $295.00 and is due every 12 months on the anniversary of original registration.
CLICK HERE to Download a Copy of the WPDN Membership Flyer
Luncheons are held monthly on the last Wednesday at The Capital Grille in Dunwoody. Cost includes networking, lunch, and presentation.